Friday, January 11, 2013

Light Photos
















It's kind of hard to tell that this is a picture of a a person dancing, but I liked how the hair was really crazy and kind of blurred.



When doing the light project, I had some trouble doing the silhouette pictures. I tried using a flashlight, and it created uneven light, too much light directly behind the subject of the photo or not enough light to see the outline of the subject. I found that it worked best around sunset, but the sun was actually in the background of some of my pictures which created a large washed out spot when I changed the photos to black and white. The direct light photos worked better with a flashlight, but if the light shined directly onto the subject of the photo, than it sometimes caused a large washed out spot too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment