Monday, October 22, 2012

Macro Pictures

 
In this picture, I love how clearly you can see the water drops on the surface of the leaf. I also like how clear the one leaf is, and how everything else is out of focus.
 
 
In this photo, I like how you can see the hand holding the candle, but the main focus is on the candle. I also like the simple black background.



 
In this photo, I like how there is a strand of hair that is out of focus, but the eye is in focus. I also like the reflection that you can see in the eye.

 
I like the colors in this photo and the shadow of the coffee bean.

 
In this photo, I like how there are only a few notes in the middle that are in focus. I also like how you can't see an end to the music notes, and it looks like it goes on forever.

 
I like the colors in this photo. I also like how there is a spider web on the blue crayon that I didn't see when I was taking the photo.

 
I absolutely love this photo and the simplicity of it. I like how the fence is in focus, but everything else is just a slight blur in the background. I also like how the sky is blue and keeps getting lighter and lighter until it fades into the white of the sun.

 
I like all of the different shades of green in the grass, and how there are only a few blades of grass that are in focus. I also like the water dropplets on the grass.

 
In this photo, I like how the light reflects off the wall and the shadows on the wall.

 
I love the blue reflection in the eye in this picture. I just like pictures of eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment